Your management tools can interface with Allmybanks
Allmybanks interfaces with your existing information system using two different modules: FTP-Bank and Accounting Interface.
Automation of flows using FTP-Bank
With FTP-Bank, you automate the two-way file exchange between your management programs and Allmybanks, regardless of your information system’s environment.
Reliability and security of payments with FTP-Bank
Thanks to FTP-Bank, by reducing human intervention, you make your processing more reliable and your payments more secure, all the while retaining control. FTP-Bank allows you to:
Send your order remittances directly from your management software:
- Standardised banking remittance files (SWIFT MT, SEPA, ISO20022, national formats, etc.)
- Accounting entries to be integrated into the treasury (forecasts) or accounting reconciliation modules
- Currency rate and market rate
Integrate your account statements into your IT chains automatically (e.g. your accounting software or ERP, etc.) for processing:
- Transaction statements
- Unpaid reports
- Payment Status Reports
Generation of accounting entries with the accounting interface
The accounting interface module prevents duplicate entries in your accounting process. Allmybanks therefore allows you to:
- Generate your accounting entries and their counterparts (including VAT or other taxes), based on:
- Your account statements
- The Allmybanks treasury modules (intercompany balancing, capital gains on mutual funds, and interest and bank charges)
- Export your accounting entries according to the format required by your accounting software (in text formats with separators or fixed lengths)
- Cancel your accounting entries if necessary (generates a cancellation file)
Accounting entries can be exported by date range or transaction type.
The entries generated are marked within a data export batch to prevent the integrated data from being sent multiple times.